- Acceptance of Terms Please carefully read these Terms before using the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you may not access or use the Site.
- Use of the Site MagicPianoReview.com is an affiliate website that provides reviews, recommendations, and information about pianos, keyboards, and related products. The content on the Site is for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional advice. We do not endorse any specific brand, product, or service mentioned on the Site.
- Affiliate Links MagicPianoReview.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an affiliate, we may earn a commission when you make a purchase through the affiliate links on our Site. However, this does not affect the price you pay for the product.
- Content and Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including text, graphics, images, videos, and logos, is the property of MagicPianoReview.com and protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct When using the Site, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or inappropriate content.
- Do not engage in any activity that may disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site or its systems.
- Third-Party Websites The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by MagicPianoReview.com. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the terms and policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. MagicPianoReview.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall MagicPianoReview.com or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the Site or any products or services obtained through the Site.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the Site after any changes, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of USA], without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.